What Companies Can We Help You With?
Have You Experienced Any Of The Below? If So, Are You A Victim Of Timeshare Mis-selling?
- Did you have the right to a cooling off period?
- Were you informed of this cooling off period and it must be a term of the contract?
- Did you pay any money in the first 3 months of your timeshare?
- Were you given technical and descriptive information as to exactly what is being bought and was it provided in your own language?
- Were the timeshare resorts property deeds filed with the local land registry within the correct period of time?
- Was your timeshare sold after 5th January 1999? If so they cannot be in perpetuity and not more than 50 years?
Was Your Timeshare With One Of The Following?
- Marriott Vacation Club
- Palm Oasis
- Club La Costa Resorts and Hotels
- Diamond Resorts
- Silverpoint Vacation Club
What Counts As Timeshare Mis-selling?
Recent legislation means that some owners’ contracts are null and void.
And that means that some hard done by Brits can escape from their timeshare burden and receive a big refund as well.
The Spanish Timeshare Act incorporated into Spanish law contains a number of regulatory requirements relating to timeshare contracts and schemes.